- Research has brought to light the advantages of having Biowalls placed in office environments, by showing what a good effect they tend to have on the employees. They are in general happier and more productive.
- Sick Building Syndrome (or SBS) is known to cause a number of ailments such as headaches, dizziness, and throat, nose, and eye irritation. In their active state, Biowalls provide a natural air filtration system which help to reduce the effects of SBS. This natural filtration system can also assist in helping against unhealthy pollutants.
- Biowalls used on the exterior of buildings can also provide many benefits. A Biowall could actually serve as some protection to the building from harmful UV rays and even acid rain.
- Active exterior Biowalls also provide a level of insulation, which can contribute to reducing energy costs.
- Green roofs are very popular these days and are a great way of helping the environment. Those who are interested in green roofs, would enjoy a Biowall which doesn't put as much structural strain on a building than a green roof does.
As we can see, a Biowall can afford many benefits, not to mention the fact that it is enjoyable being around some level of nature.
It must be noted however, that there are certain disadvantages to Biowalls. If you would like more information about this, please feel free to contact us.